CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Panoramics

This week we were supposed to take a variety of shots that we could stitch together using Photoshop's PhotoMerge tool. I decided to take three different kinds: 1. A wide-angle scenic shot of Bannack Montana, 2. A circular shot in a smaller space, in this case my backyard, and 3. a vertical shot starting at the ground by my feet and moving in a straight line to the sky above my head. They all turned out nice, but the last two are my favorite. You really have to click on them to get the full effect. Enjoy!


Bannack, Montana


Our Back Yard


Our Front Yard

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Didn't even think of doing a vertical shot. you pulled it off very well. i love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to show us all up! That vertical is awesome. Great job thinking outside the box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to say the same thing that has already been said which is way to go on showing us all up with your skills...I never thought about doing a vertical panoramic shot. All your panoramics look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The verticle shots are amazing. It looks so inviting. Great job

    ReplyDelete